Attended Emirates Singapore Derby 2012 with blogger friends!!!

Sometime back on 17 July, I attended "Fly Emirates" at Singapore Turf Club again!
This is the 2nd year attending this event and I would say I have never get bored of attending the event.
Click here to see my blogpost for Fly Emirates 2011.

I was there with several other famous bloggers like Terence, Jessie and Shuqing.

 Very soon after we settled down at the Marquee, another race started!!!
Always get excited to see the horse racing!!!




Great food served at the Marquee!!! Yummy!!!

Free bird nest drinks at the event!!!


Thanks Singapore Turf Club for inviting me to the great event again!!!
We had fun at the event.

"Like" Singapore Turf Club's Facebook Page now and stay updated of future event.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts