Visited Flower Dome, Gardens by the Bay with Conan

After exploring the Supertree Grove and taking the OCBC skywalk, me and Conan (http://conanseow.blogspot.sg/) did not waste our time and we continued to explore the Flower Dome. Although it was my 2nd time there and his 1st time there, I was still full of excitement because I love nature and flowers.

Check out some of the photo taken at the Flower Dome:













































OPENING HOURS
 Garden: Daily, 5am – 2am
 Cooled Conservatories and Aerial Walkway: Daily, 9am – 9pm

ACCESSIBILITY
 By MRT: Bayfront station (Exit B)
 By bus: SBS 400
 Parking facilities are available.
 Bay South Garden is linked to the Marina Bay Sands by the Garden Bay Bridge. 

ADMISSION TO CONSERVATORY & AERIAL WALKWAY
Entry to Bay South Garden is free.
Admission charges apply to the Cooled Conservatories and Aerial Walkway.
Local residents (i.e. Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, and holders of Employment
Pass, Work Permit or Dependent’s Pass) enjoy differential rates, with further concessions
extended to senior citizens, children, schools, community groups, charitable organisations and
selected card holders.



or check out their facebook www.facebook.com/gardensbythebay.com.sg 
for more information.


Comments

  1. Hey I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I
    was looking on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great job.

    my web blog :: african mango plus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts