Vote for Durex's Top 8 Safe Sex Video now!!!


Sometime back, I was invited to New Majestic Hotel for the exclusive Durex "P.S. I LOVE YOU" Safe Sex Tape Video Making Competition Viewing Party where the invited bloggers were tasked to be the judges of the Top 8 'Safe Sex Tape' submissions!!!
(To read more about the competition, click here.)

Winners for the competition were determined
70% by panel of bloggers (Yes, I'm one of them) and 30% by public voting.
You may actually view the video here and start voting too!!!
One lucky voter will get to win $100 worth of prizes! :)

 Omg, is that really like a year supply of condoms in that big condom box for us???
The answer is NO! hahaha....
Nice attic-style room with loft beds in six-meter high ceilings!!!

We were surprised to see the 2 bathtubs filled with Durex's Condoms!!!

 
Did I heard someone mentioned that there were 1000 over condoms in the room.

That's Yuhao snapping a photo for instagram with his iPhone.
I bet he never see so many Condoms in his life.

 
Durex really have several type of condoms!
Do you know all of them???

Ahem... The ladies looking at the different type of Durex's condoms with curiosity.
Quite interesting to hear from their view on condoms!!!

The boys in the room got a bit mischievous and pasted that on to the wall...
Actually I was the one la...
I pasted this too, cute right!!! =)

Well, the whole idea of wearing a condom is to protect you from unplanned pregnancy and also sexually transmitted infections. And of cause designed
to excite and enhance.
The comfortable bed on the upper deck, with a heart shape formed by Durex's Condoms.
So nicely decorated!!! Looked like a bed for some newly wed couple right??? Hahaha...

We (Darren & myself) couldn't help but jump onto the bed and....
Camwhore of cause hahaha....
More people onto the bed!!!
From left: Yuhao, Darren, me and Shaun.
From left: Darren, Shaun, Mint and me

And of cause we are well fed at the party... not eating condoms of cause... =p

The food served were really delicious! =P

This fried oysters had got to be my favourite among the table of food!!!

Spotted Durex Condoms with the toiletries!!!
 
The other day I was discussing with my male friends about condoms.
Like where they should place the condoms to remind them to PLAY SAFE!!!
 
And here are some of the places that you need to place a condom to PLAY SAFE:
1) Wallet
2) Bed room drawers
3)Toilet- Woo... I know some people like it STEAMY or with the FOAM!!!
4) Kitchen- Wow Kitchen sound exciting!!!
5) In a Car- This is illegal!!! But just keep one inside, cause maybe you need to use it somewhere not in public.
 
The next one is rather interesting!!!
A HANDPHONE CASE!!!
 
6) Handphone case with  a condom secret storage compartment.
This idea is so cool right!!!
 

Is this picture telling you that you can
CALL ME and I will SEND YOU SOME DUREX CONDOM
Hahaha... Remember P.S I Love You (Play Safe I Love you).

Did you draw something like this on the mirror before for your bf/gf?
Awww.... So sweet...

Below are some photo I took for this
"P.S I Love You" Campaign to remind everyone to have Safe Sex:
If you can be SAFE when you use a condom, why not?

 A condom can protect you from unplanned pregnancies & sexually transmitted infections.

You need just one condom to PLAY SAFE. =)


 You can choose to enjoy it the SAFE way by putting on a condom if you want.
Hope the photograph is not too XXX... =)

The photographs were basically taken to remind everyone the importance of having a SAFE SEX.

Remember always
P.S I Love you!

The “P.S. I Love You” message extends to the youths themselves, to their sexual partners
and friends, and vice versa, with multiple layers of connotations.   

To self : 
“P.S. I Love You” – I love myself and have to practise safe sex because I
owe it to people who love and care for me 

To  sexual  partners : 
“P.S. I Love You” – I love you and that is why we need to
practise safe sex 

To  loved  ones :
“P.S. I Love You” – I love and care for you and want you to be
careful and have safe sex

**************************************************************
STAND A CHANCE TO BE ONE TO WIN $100 WORTH OF PRIZES!!!
Vote for the video that you think should win the P.S. I Love You grand prize and you could be the lucky one to win $100 worth of prizes! :)
Watch the video and start voting now at https://www.facebook.com/durexsingapore/app_299546550150610


Comments

  1. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind
    of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this
    site. Reading this information So i'm glad to show that I've an incredibly
    excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
    I so much surely will make certain to do not fail to remember this web site and give it a glance on a
    constant basis.

    my web blog anti cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour à tous, qui a utilisé le Mitigeur cascade avant? Nous devons acheter un nouveau pour notre maison en ce moment, si vous savez à ce sujet, se il vous plaît nous en informer. Ou peut aussi être sur les Robinet infrarouge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts