Starts the New Year off right with new clothes

Chinese New Year is approaching. Starts the New Year off right with new clothes. 
For good luck, all the clothing you wear on Chinese New Year should be new, to symbolize a fresh new start.

Many people like to wear red colour clothes during Chinese New Year and some people even wear red underwear because red corresponding with fire, symbolizes good fortune and joy. I love bright colour clothes too! It made me look younger. 

Have you get your new year clothes?


It is always not too late to get yourself new clothes!!!
I love shopping and especially when there is promotion!!!


There is NEW YEAR SALE 20% STOREWIDE
at Lee Cooper currently (29 Nov - 30 Jan 2014).

Click here to find out the store near you. 

Checkered shirt never go out of trend


Great couple dressing



Have you ever wonder why 1908?



In 1908, Morris Cooper created workwear production company the Morris Cooper factory, which later becomes Lee Cooper. Since its humble beginnings in the East end of London at a run-down premises on 94-96 Middlesex Street, Lee Cooper has now become recognised as Europe’s first and oldest, authentic denim brand.

Read more of the history here.


Bag collection


Vibrant coloured short for ladies!!!



They also have quite a lot of Polo Tee Selection for guys



Pants



Long sleeve shirts and short sleeve shirts


Trendy designed tee





Design by Tokyo





Wide range of shoes selection for guys and gals



I quite like this beige coloured shoe I wore.
What do you think?




and this brown shoes


Guess which shoes I chose in the end?




Ya they said Chinese New Year must wear everything NEW!!!
So even the socks must wear new too!

S$10.90 for 4 pair of sock.


Camwhoring in the fitting room.


I quite love this pink long sleeve shirt.


My loot from Lee Cooper!


Check out my #ootd photo wearing clothes and shoes from Lee Cooper:

Top: Pink Long Sleeve Shirt  from Lee Cooper
Bottom: Low Rise Slim Leg Jean 





Shoes: Leather


Singapore weather is hot and normally I will prefer folding up my sleeve like this.





I'm sure this pink shirt will be a great outfit for Chinese New Year!


You can always dress fashionably with Lee Cooper!


About Lee Cooper
Lee Cooper Brands is a British clothing company, operating worldwide, that licenses the sale of many Lee Cooper-branded items, including denim jeans. The company originally produced workwear for export, and began to specialize in denim jackets and trousers in the 1930s.



Comments

  1. I was in between sizes on the chart and I ordered this size, but I am exchanging it for a size smaller. I would still say the dress is true to size- it was my error to order the next size up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I bet it took you a lot of work to make this post up.juvederm xc delhi Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts