REDEEM MAGNOLIA EXCLUSIVE VINTAGE MUG


Since I was young, I have been drinking MAGNOLIA fresh milk and I love having them with my favorite cereal as breakfast! It's smooth, creamy and fuel up my day! 



I bet many of you (even myself) have not seen this pyramid-shaped milk pack which was launched in 1950s and left many fond memories to many people. 


Join MAGNOLIA as the brand commemorates 80 years of trusted goodness with an exclusive range of MAGNOLIA Vintage mugs.


[REDEEM AN EXCLUSIVE VINTAGE MUG] 

Consumers can redeem one out of four available MAGNOLIA Vintage Mug designs with every purchase of two 1L packs or one 2L bottle of MAGNOLIA Fresh Milk, or two bottles of MAGNOLIA Yoghurt Smoothie (800ml). 


Redemption is available till 31 March, only while stocks last, at supermarkets, hypermarkets and participating convenience stores and provision stores.



Comments

Popular Posts