Get a Flawless Complexion Like That of a Korean Celebrity with SkinBoosters from Astique Clinic

Want to have smooth, toned and radiant skin just like those of the Korean and Taiwanese celebrities? Try the SkinBoosters, commonly known as 水光针 or collagen injection. It is one of the most popular facial skin rejuvenation treatment in Korea and Taiwan.

I recently had my SkinBoosters treatment, Juvederm Volite treatment at Astique Clinic with Dr. Ng Hong Yi. During the consultation, I secretly asked Dr. Ng why his skin is so good and he said he did SkinBoosters treatment and the treatment did help to improve his skin texture a lot. He also mentioned that he used to have issues with large pores but now, looking at his skin, I was sold, and was even more keen get the treatment done



This is not the first time I did treatments with Dr. Ng. Previously I did Botox, Jaw Fillers and also a Laser treatment with him. Kudos to Dr. Ng for making me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout all my sessions with him! You can set your mind at ease knowing that you are in good hands. 

What is Juvederm Volite?
Juvederm Volite is the latest, 3rd generation collagen SkinBoosters that has just been released recently.

One treatment of Juvederm Volite (Skin hydration) can last up to 9mths. For maintenance, Dr. Ng advised me to come back every once every 6 months.


Hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient that is being injected into our skin so you don't have to worry too much because it is very safe.

How does Hyaluronic Acid (HA) work?  

The first and most reassuring news is that – despite its name – Hyaluronic Acid is a carbohydrate found naturally in our body’s tissues. It is responsible for supporting skin cell renewal, for increasing skin elasticity, for boosting collagen production, and for keeping our skin plump, soft and smooth.


Why do we still need HA if our body is able to produce?

Research has shown as we age our body's natural production of hyaluronic acid will slow down. This will result in a loss of collagen, worsening of skin quality, and a loss of volume in the face. That explains why we need to replenish our HA because I'm sure no one will want their skin to become thin, wrinkled and saggy.


Old SkinBoosters VS New SkinBoosters 

According to Dr. Ng, the old types of SkinBooster, patients are required to do 3 sessions of the treatment over a period of 3 months and these 3 sessions can last up to 9 months. However, for the new Juvederm Volite, 1 treatment can last up to 9 months. Do your math and you will know how much time and money you can save. I'm not even talking about the downtime we need for each round of treatment!

This is the new machine for my Skin Booster with Juvederm Volite treatment

I was told that the new machine has 6 needles compared to the old machine which have 9 needles.




The Process:


The therapist will first clean my face before applying the numbing cream.
 

Micro-injections are then being carried out on the face using the new machine in Astique Clinic and the whole procedure lasted less than 30 minutes (excluding the numbing process).


There is a downtime of 3-5 days but for girls you can still put on your makeup to cover. Actually, to me, I think that the marks are not too bad and there is actually no need to cover them with any makeup.

I heard from the doctor my skin will improve more 2 weeks -1 month after the treatment .
So far one week passed and I already noticed some improvements with my skin!

I heard from the doctor that my skin will improve even more in 2 weeks time. So far one week has passed and I already noticed some improvements on my skin!

What I observed so far: 
- Lighter dark eye circles 
- Brighter skin tone 
- Better complexion 
- Pores shrunk 
- More hydrated skin


I can't wait to see the final results and I will definitely keep you guys posted on the progress.




Astique. The Aesthetic Clinic
350 Orchard Road
#08-00 Shaw House
Singapore 238868

Opening Hours
Mon, Wed and Thu: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Tue and Fri: 11:30am to 8:30pm
Sat: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Sun and PH: Closed
Tel: 6732 3801 Hp: 9857 7892 Fax: 6235 0966

For bookings & general enquiries:
enquiry@astiqueclinic.com.sg

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing beneficial information and also visit my blog for better understanding Volite Filler in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts